Here are few guides on how the platform works. Some questions that you might have are posted here with their solutions and would be updated from time to time. If by chance, the solution to your question is not posted here, please inform us by using the CONTACT US button.
How Do I Purchase SMS Units?
You can buy SMS Units using the following means:
1. BANK PAYMENT/ONLINE BANK TRANSFER Once you have made payment into any of our Bank Accounts using your Account Username, - Login to your Account and Click on the ORDERS menu - From the ORDERS menu, click on Buy SMS UNITS - On the new page, Click on CREDIT REQUEST button - Complete the Credit Request form with your Teller/Payment details and Submit the Form. Once we verify your payment, you Account will be credited immediately. 2. ONLINE MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL PAYMENT Once you login to your Account, Click on the ORDERS button - From the ORDERS menu, click on Buy SMS UNITS - On the new page, Enter the number of Units you want to Purchase and click the NEXT button - On the Payments Page, Select any of the PAYMENT GATEWAYS you want to use and click the PAY button - You will be taken to our ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAYwebsite where you will be expected to complete your payment. - After successful payment or Otherwise, you will be taken back to our Website.
- If you payment is SUCCESSFUL, your account will be credited automatically and you will see a SUCCESS message, otherwise, you will see an Error message.
How do I create/Add Mobile Contacts Group? To create a Mobile Contact Group: 1. Login to your account with your username ans password 2. Once you have successfully logged in, click on the MESSAGESmenu and select MOBILE GROUPS 3. On the Mobile Group page, click on the ADD NEW MOBILE GROUP button 4. On the New Mobile Group page, you can either copy and paste your Mobile numbers in comma separated format, or you can upload from Text (Note pad) or Excel format. The two forms on this page allows you to do that. TO TYPE OR COPY AND PASTE MOBILE NUMBERS INTO THE PHONE NUMBER BOX: - On the upper form, (the first form on the page), Enter the Name for your Mobile Contact Group in the Group Name: box - Description: Type the description of this group - Phone Numbers: Type in, or copy and paste your list of mobile numbers from NOTEPAD (Please DO NOT COPY FROM MICROSOFT WORD or from WORDPAD). Make sure the mobile numbers are separated with comma as shown below (no space before or after commas): 2348098331182,2348065432817,2348082347864,... 08098331182,08065432817,08082347864,... Once you are done typing, or pasting the Mobile numbers, click the ADD button TO UPLOAD MOBILE NUMBERS FROM NOTEPAD OR EXCEL: - On the lower form, (The second form on the page), Enter the Name for your Mobile Contact Group in the New Group Name box - Do not touch the EXISTING GROUP NAME box - Select File: CLICK to select the already prepared text file (.txt) or excel file (.xls, .xlsx, .csv) - Once you have selected your file, click the IMPORT button
NOTE: Mobiles numbers in the text file must be arranged one MOBILE number PER LINE, from TOP to BOTTOM without any comma or full stop and Mobiles numbers in Excel format must be arranged from TOP to BOTTOM in the first column of the first excel sheet.
How do I edit my Mobile Contact Group? To Edit your Mobile Group: 2. Click on the MESSAGES menu and Select MOBILE GROUPS 3. On the Mobile Group page, look for the Mobile Group you want to Edit and click the EDIT button in front of the Group Name 4. On the Mobile Group page, edit the records you want to edit. If you want to add more Mobile numbers, then use the scroll bar on the Phone Numbers box to locate the last Mobile number in the box if it is not visible. 5. Add a comma (,) after the last Mobile number and then add new Mobile numbers (separated by comma). 6. Once you are done, click the UPDATE button IF YOU ARE USING A MOBILE PHONE: 1. Login to your Account with your mobile phone 2. Click on the REPORTS menu 3. On the Reports page, click on the SEARCH OTHER RECORDS button - Where to Search: (Select where you want to search -MOBILE GROUP) - Search For: (Type the name of your Mobile Group, or part of the name if you cannot remember all) 5. On the Result page, Click the EDIT button to edit the Record. NOTE: Do not use your mobile to edit your Mobile Group if the number of mobile numbers in the GROUP is more than what the text editor on your mobile can allow. How To Send SMS Messages?
You can send SMS Messages to a single mobile, Bulk Mobileusing your Mobile Group or Address Book contacts. To send SMS Messages, go to the MESSAGES menu
2. On the next page, select if you want to send to Single Mobile, Multiple Mobiles (Bulk) or your Address Book Contacts 3. On the Send SMS Message page, follow all the necessary sections of the form as follows a. Country : (Select the Country you want to send Message to) b. Sender ID: (Select the correct Senderid you want to use. Senderids MUST be approved before it can be available for selection here) c. Message Type: (Select the type of message to be sent. Default is NORMAL) d. Message: (Type or copy and paste your message here. Note that you should ONLY copy and paste from NOTEPAD, DO NOT COPY AND PASTE from Microsoft Word Document) e. Mobile Contacts: (Select any of your Mobile Contact to send SMS Message to) f. Mobile Numbers: (If you have not created your Mobile Contacts, you can type your mobiles here. Please ensure they are separated by comma) g. Schedule Message?: If you want to schedule the message for a later time, Select YES and then select the correct time for the message to be sent. Once everything is okay, click the SEND button and wait until you get a response from the System. Your Message will then be processed by our System.
How do I create my SMS message Senderid?
Our platform allows you to create as many SENDERID as possible under your account, but, we do not allow DUPLICATEsenderids. This means that it is one unique SENDERID per client.
We want to ensure that no one takes advantage of our system to send fraudulent messages because most of our SMS gateways are Direct Connections and SPAM messages are not allowed. You can create as many as you want and in turn select any one you need whenever you need to send an sms message.
In order to create your senderid: 1. Login to your account with your username and password 2. Once you login, click on the MESSAGES menu and selectSENDERID 3. On the Sender ID page, you will see a list of your available senderids and their status, however, if you have not created anyone yet, you will see the senderid form. 4. Depending on what you see in Step 3, if you see your list, then you will also see ADD SENDER ID button, click on it to display the SENDERID form 5. On the Senderid form, Enter the desired senderid and the Description (optional) - Alphanumeric SENDERID cannot be more than 11 CHARACTERS, while Numeric cannot be more than 14 Characters. 6. Click the ADD SENDER ID button. If your senderid is CLEAN, it will be automatically APPROVED by our system, otherwise, you have to inform us for Support to Approve it for you manually as far as it complies with our terms and conditions.
How to Check SMS SENT/DELIVERY Reports
After you have sent your SMS Messages or Voice Messages, you can check the Reports to see which mobiles the messages were sent to and which mobiles delivered or received the SMS messages.
In order to check the SMS Reports, a. Go to the MESSAGES menu and click on SMS REPORTS b. From the Advanced SMS Message Search form, follow the steps below to generate your Report: Reports Section: (Select type of Report. DEFAULT is SENT SMS REPORTS. You can select DELIVERED SMS REPORTSto see delivery report) Mobile Number: This is only necessary if you want to get report for a particular mobile, otherwise leave it empty. It must be in international format, example: 2347066645189 Senderid: This is only necessary if you want to generate report for messages sent with a particular senderid, otherwise, leave it empty. You must type the exact senderid Message Contains: This is only necessary of you ant to get reports for a particular message if you can remember some words that are contained in the message. You can supply a word or a phrase from the message. From: The starting date for the Report. To: The ending date for the report. If you are generating report for a particular day, then this is not necessary...
Once everything is okay, click on the SEARCH button On the Result page, if everything is successful, you will see the number of records. Click the EXPORT button to download the report in Microsoft Excel format.
How To Send Voice Messages?
You can send voice messages to a single mobile, Bulk Mobile using your Mobile Group or Address Book contacts.
To send voice messages, go to the VOICE MESSAGES menu
1. Click on Send VoiceSMS 2. On the next page, select if you want to send to Single Mobile, Multiple Mobiles (Bulk) or your Address Book Contacts 3. On the Send Voice Message page, follow all the necessary sections of the form as follows a. Country: (Select the Country you want to send Message to) b. Sender ID: (Select the correct Senderid you want to use. Senderids MUST be approved before it can be available for selection here) c. Record Message: (Select if you want your message to be recorded as it was delivered to your client, so that you can play it later) d. Language: (The default language is English - en) e. Select Audio File -(MP3/WAV): (If you have recorded your voice, you can click on the space provided to select the file from your PC. If you are using Mobile, it will give you option to record your voice with your Mobile Sound recorder. Please note that only MP3 or WAV files are currently supported.) f. Message: (If you have not recorded your voice, you can type your message here, our system will convert it for you) g. Mobile Contacts: (Select any of your Mobile Contact to send Voice message to) h. Mobile Numbers: (If you have not created your Mobile Contacts, you can type your mobile numbers here. Please ensure they are separated by comma without space) i. Schedule Message?: If you want to schedule the message for a later time, Select YES and then select the correct time for the message to be sent.
How Do I create Sender ID for my voice messages?
Creating a senderid to be used for Voice Messages is the same way you create your Senderid for SMS Messages. The only difference here is that you can ONLY use numbers as your senderid for Voice Messages. Any other type of senderId IS NOT ALLOWED! To create a New Senderid for your voice message, login to your account and click on the VOICE MESSAGES menu
1. Click on the VOICE SENDERID menu 2. On the new page, Click the Add New Voice Senderidbutton 3. On the new form, Enter the Senderid you want to use in the Sender Id box (It must be Numbers only, probably your mobile number, and must be registered with our provider before it can be approved) 4. Enter the description for this new Senderid in the Description box (This is not compulsory) 5. Once done, Click the Add SenderId button.
Please Note: If you receive any error, inform us for Support about it.